Monday, February 13

'three things & one note' monday...

thing one: shop talk
oh happy day! tomorrow is shop update day! alas and alack, due to beavering interrupted by the scoundrel Mr Lurgy, my quality time with Miss Ethel was somewhat curtailed by his shadowy presence and thus not every bit of handcrafted goodness was completed.
does not matter in the least, for it means the other bits and bobs waiting patiently in my studio to be finished will lead to another shop update in a couple of weeks
fortunately for me, Mr Lurgy stayed away from my adopted auntie and her trusty sewing machine Mr Bill, so apron wraps are bountiful, hurrah hooray


my new 'hodge podge' range of sacks has me most happy with their spiffy ruffley roundie fronts






appliqued cushion covers and a lappity lap blanket will also be looking for their forever homes



thing two: giveaway talk
i am positively overwhelmed by your wonderful imagination cap wearing over the past few days! i have so enjoyed reading each and every comment, and so has my mother! only this morning she told me on the phone just how much she was enjoying what folks had come up with. we both marveled at the cleverness of the ideas and how creative you all are. thank you so kindly for rustling around your kitchen drawers to find your little imagination caps. if you have yet to find yours, 
(having had my mother sort through my 'kitchen drawer of crappity crap' this past visit, i too would have had trouble locating mine. now however it is tippity top sorted condition and pride of place is my imagination cap, right hand corner near the back)
do not fret, if you still need a little time to enter, then a little time you have. i will announce the peachy 3 winners on wednesday

thing three: correspondence
i think today is as good a day as any to say thank you to all those that have mailed me of late, i must tell you, you have brightened my inbox with your cheery words, interesting tales and kindness. i love hearing from you and i will respond, just may take me a little longer... and yes, 'a little longer' is rather stretching it i know :)

oakie dokes, just a final note, not quite a thing, so a note is more fitting i feel, 
one note: time of shop update
i'm popping things in my store window at 1pm pacific time (give or take a few moments) tuesday 14th feb. now if my little cogs have calculated this correctly, that means 9pm UK, 10pm Europe and 7am Australian time. do not rely on my little cogs though if this is something of importance to you, might be worth double checking with someone in the know. i am sure there is someone in the know about these things somewhere, i wonder where though

she notes its monday, its raining, but its not getting her down ~ Tif


9 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Tif.
You've made me smile :o)

Thankyou.
xxOOxx

Teresa Kasner said...

I'm crossing my fingers on the giveaway.. now I'm off to look at your shop!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Mandy said...

Your pieces bring a little smile to my face...you are so clever...xxx

Unknown said...

I so have a crush on your photos. And your craftiness. Gorgeous! :)

penandparchment said...

Like it!
/ Primrose ,-)

Mendruga said...

All things are very beautiful! I love your work! <3

maria said...

i love these bags!

dottie angel said...

hello and many thank yous for saying such peachy things. its good to smile isn't it, even when you don't quite feel like it :)

Katie said...

I love it all and it seems it has quite disappeared already! Perhaps next time, I suppose.