Monday, March 26

a day in the life of...

so used dog and i visited the vet today. after fainting at the cost, i cheered myself up with a visit to the local thriftstore. i love mondays as they always have a sale on...found some perfect slips for customizing and as i type they are whizzing around the washing machine. my plan is to start work on those tomorrow...in the meantime i am getting ready for my first yoga lesson...this is my attempt at getting fit and also bringing some calm to my mental state...being a busy mum and having a "thriving" (said with tongue in cheek) crafting business has driven me to take the plunge...
have purchased an earth friendly mat and block, not only do I feel good about that but it will also look very pretty in my lounge...these things are important to my creative eye...
so my dears, i shall leave you with this vision of my studio, which is one of my favorite places to be in and i promise to teach myself not only some yoga but, also the art of placing photos where i would like them in my blog and also links...it all takes time and rome was not built in a day...
*smiles* Tif


5 comments:

laundryetc said...

I'm looking forward to reading your posts on your new blog. Your studio looks really interesting. I hope we see more of it. Are you a Brit living in the US?

Anonymous said...

Tif - so lovely to see your studio. I can now picture you in there 'creating'. Hope this comment gets to you just to prove that it does work. Let me know and then I can send you something that you can actually keep on your blog site. You have to choose an ID (Google/blogger or Other or Anonymous) to send the comment. I think the first 2 require a user name and password but I just chose Anonymous and then hit send so we'll see what occurs.........

Anonymous said...

ooh, just got a message back saying my comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval so hopefully this does actually work.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog (esp used dog) and the site. I am inspired (not sure what for yet, but inspired nonetheless) - your studio looks and feels much more serene than mine - maybe it's just the mention of the word yoga?!

dottie angel said...

thanks for the comments readers...
laundryetc, (love the user name) you are correct I am a Brit living in the US :)